LE BOURGEOIS PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Last updated on: April 09, 2021
Our data protection policy, in accordance with the recommendations of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, aims to inform users of the site http://le-bourgeois.com of the commitments and measures taken by our company in order to ensure respect for the personal data of visitors, users and customers.
It was established in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, the European Regulation on Personal Data (RGPD) of May 23, 2018 and the Law transposing the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) of June 20, 2018 .
Under the following articles, the terms “ Personal Data ” or “ Data ”, “ Processing ”, “ Data Controller ” have the definition attributed to them within the meaning of the GDPR (Article 4).
1. DATA COLLECTED
Le Bourgeois collects and processes the data strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. We make a commitment to our users not to process data for purposes other than those mentioned below. If we were to offer a new service on our website, requiring the collection and processing of your data, we undertake to collect the consent of our users once again before offering them the new service in question.
Le Bourgeois does not offer its users services for which they have not expressed their express and prior agreement.
2. THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Le Bourgeois collects data from its users so that they can benefit from some of our specific services and the processing purposes are as follows:
- Contact our customer service: a contact form and an e-mail address are available on our website ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) in order to contact our customer service and our company, in fact, in order to best deal with your request, we collect your e-mail address as well as information relating to your order if necessary.
- Subscription to our newsletter and promotional mails: When creating the customer account, the user has the option of subscribing to our newsletter by checking the box provided for this purpose. The user also has the option of subscribing to the newsletter on the home page to receive our promotional offers. We process your data in order to send you these emails.
- Creation of a customer account on http://le-bourgeois.com : To make purchases on our site, all users must create their customer account and provide mandatory information: surname, first name, address ( invoicing and delivery if different ) telephone number, e-mail address. This data allows us to manage customer accounts and related features and to manage orders.
- Placing an order: During each order we will ask you for the following information in order to ensure the delivery of the products purchased: information and terms
of delivery and bank details to validate the payment. This data allows us to manage orders, any disputes as well as financial flows occurring via our platform ( invoicing of orders, payments and legal obligations relating to the fight against money laundering and terrorism, detection and prevention actions fraud ).
f. Prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password.
Whenever our site processes personal data, it takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is accurate and relevant to the purposes for which it is processing it.
3. DATA ACCESS
The data we collect on our site is for our sole and exclusive use. Your personal data is not communicated to third parties and is only accessible to authorized employees of our company.
The person responsible for processing your data is Mr Louis Chaillot of the LC TEX Company, who can be reached at the following address: email@example.com As responsible for processing the data he collects, he undertakes to respect under the legal provisions in force. It is his responsibility in particular to provide prospects, customers and users with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a register of processing in accordance with reality.
4. NON COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our Site is prohibited from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected on its Customers and users to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as "unsuitable" by the European Commission without informing the customer in advance.
However, http://le-bourgeois.com remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR: n ° 2016-679).
Our Company undertakes to take all the necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons.
The User's Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries of our Company and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
5. DATA SECURITY AND INCIDENT NOTIFICATION
To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and Personal Health Data, our site uses networks protected by standard devices such as firewalls, pseudonymization, encryption and passwords.
Our site and our company have taken all the useful and necessary precautions, with regard to the state of the art in the matter, to protect your information in a secure environment in order to avoid any destruction, loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access.
We undertake to guarantee the confidentiality of your data and not to transmit it to third parties without you having been informed and without having given your express, tacit and written consent.
No matter how hard you try, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of electronic storage, is completely secure. We cannot therefore guarantee absolute security. If we become aware of a security breach, we will notify affected users so that they can take appropriate action. Our incident notification procedures take into account our legal obligations, whether at national or European level. We are committed to fully informing our clients of all matters relating to the security of their account and to providing them with all the information necessary to help them comply with their own regulatory reporting obligations.
In the event that the integrity and confidentiality of your data are compromised, the controller undertakes to comply with the procedures put in place under the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 and the European Data Protection Regulation . Data (“GDPR”).
6. DATA STORAGE
We do not exceed the legal data retention periods and your data is kept only for the duration necessary for the processing of the purposes for which it was collected.
7. PERSONAL RIGHTS
With regard to the legal provisions of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 and the European Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), users of the site http://le-bourgeois.com have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 GDPR) and rectification (article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of User data right of blocking or erasure of personal User data (article 17 GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to limit the processing of User data (Article 18 GDPR)
- right of opposition to the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR)
- right to the portability of data that Users have provided, when this data
is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article
- right to define the fate of User data after their death and to choose to
whom http://gr-pneus.fr will have to communicate (or not) its data to a third party that they will have previously designated.
Our site and our company cannot oppose the request to exercise their rights by users. This request can be made at any time electronically to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests will be processed within ten (10) working days unless there is a compelling reason advanced and justified by our company justifying an extension of the deadline.
8. REFERRAL TO THE CNIL
If our Company does not satisfy the user's request, the latter is entitled to seize the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr ) in order to assert his rights.
9. MINIMUM AGE
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the GDPR, we do not collect, directly or indirectly, any personal data from persons under the age of sixteen (16). The
users under the age of sixteen (16) are invited to seek the consent of a legal representative – required by Le Bourgeois – so that their personal data can be collected.
Gr Pneus reserves the right to request justification of this agreement from the legal representative. The responsibility of our company cannot be sought in the event of provision by any user of personal data concerning a minor under sixteen (16) years of age.
10. DEFINITION OF COOKIES
The user is informed that a cookie is a small file deposited on the terminal of any user ( computer, tablet or mobile device ), by our site, during its consultation. It does not contain any personal information but makes it possible to link the user's device and his preferences for use and experience on our site (eg location, language, font size).
Cookies do not in any way risk damaging the user's terminal.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is always requested. This consent is valid for a period of thirteen (13) months, after which a new authorization will be requested from the user.
We use and collect cookies for the purposes of:
- - To process statistics and information on the traffic on our site and to optimize the latter as best as possible;
- - To offer our users a smooth browsing experience by adapting the presentation of our site to the display preferences of the user's terminal;
- - To memorize information provided on the platform by the user (access to his account, content of an order basket, etc.). The cookies present on our site are as follows: 13. OPPOSITION AND CONFIGURATION All users of the http://le-bourgeois.com site can oppose the registration of "cookies" by configuring their browser software or the following way(s):
- ▪ Open a private browsing window;
- ▪ Configuration of cookies via the “Cookies” widget available on the home page of our site;
- ▪ Or any other means available to the user. At any time the user can choose to express and modify his wishes in terms of cookies.
Retains user settings configuration across pages
User session usage time
Editing the site
User session usage time
Used by Google Analytics to distinguish visitors
Used by Google Analytics to distinguish visitors
Used by Google Analytics to measure request rate
Our Company declines all responsibility for the consequences related to the operation of the site and any services offered resulting from:
- - The refusal of cookies by the user
- - For Internet Explorer TM : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- - For SafariTM : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- - For ChromeTM : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- - For Firefox TM : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
By clicking on the icons dedicated to social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram appearing on our site and if the user has accepted the deposit of cookies by continuing to browse the site, these social networks may also deposit cookies on user terminals. The user can consult the data protection policy of social networks to configure cookies:
- - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- - Instagram: https://help.instagram.com
- - Pinterest: https://help.pinterest.com/fr
- - YouTube: https://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=fr#topic=9257498